Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Haircut Diasaster!?

Okay, so a couple of months ago...I cut my hair into a bob-ish cut. Started off nice. But from long amazing hair I had...not that nice. I dont know what to do with it now. It is at a really bad length (about almost my neck not quite). I hate it! Tips for cute hairstyles? (Don't get me wrong...I love short hair...just can't find stuff to do with it...it's really weird). ;)



Haircut Diasaster!?

You could put on a headband, but let some bangs (if you have some) fall. You could also separate your hair into five or six sections and french braid it (forehead to ears).



What I would not recommend is layers. Many people get layers and regret their decision, due to unmanageable hairstyles.



I have never had short hair myself, but I know a few people that do. I hope that your hair ends up like you want it to!



Haircut Diasaster!?

ooh pigtails would be cute - or if you can tie it into a side ponytail



Haircut Diasaster!?

Layers and side-swept bangs are cute. How about something like this:



http://www.rasysa.com/special/200706001/...



http://www.rasysa.com/special/200706001/...



Haircut Diasaster!?

Maybe you could use hairstyles software to find cute style that suit your facial features: http://www.hairfinder.com/hair_imaging.h...



Haircut Diasaster!?

id cut it in an a line



this isnt the best pic but...



http://delivery.viewimages.com/xv/740055...



i hope i helped.



good luck,



zoe sampson



if you have any questions about anything ( or you just need to talk) feel free to e-mail me at helpfromzoesampson@yahoo.com



Haircut Diasaster!?

well how about you put it in pigtails??



Haircut Diasaster!?

Buy a hair style magazine. See if you find anything you like. Try different products and styling techniques. Straighten and curl your hair. Sometimes you just need to play around with your hair to find a good style.



Haircut Diasaster!?

Well since it is at your neck you can go get it razor cut.. Just to give it some texture. Check out Irulan on the Real World Las Vegas Reunion. I love her hair. It's short but not too short and the texture is GREAT!!! good luck!



Haircut Diasaster!?

well ur hair stylist should of told u that once u cut ur hair into a bob style it needs daily maintainance.



but getting back to ur dilema- there's really nothing u can do except maybe just buy some cute hair pins and swoop up the sides of ur hair or sweep up the top middle part of ur hair and tuck the sides behind ur ears.



ur hair should grow back soon. next time u go to a salon and get haircut- ask the stylist what would be the pro's and con's of the haircut and if it would suit u.



Haircut Diasaster!?

get it stacked in the back...then get a slim flat iron.....and work with it...I just got mine cut pretty short...I love it now.



Haircut Diasaster!?

have you ever thought of mabey putting high lights in it? it would make it look so much better

No comments:

Post a Comment