Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I need HAIR HELP!! NEW HAIR CUT WANTED!! NEED HAIR HELP! (PHOTO INCLUDED)?

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii25/...



okay so in may last year i got my hair cut in a very short bob and dyed it like a red-ish colour, this did not work well with my school uniform and skin tone.



i have a cows lick part, so i cant get bangs that go all the way across my forehead.. (i learnt that mistake when i was 3)



but i do want bangs that go all the way across my forehead, and i have a really good straightener (like the ones in salons), so would it be possible to straighten my bangs/fringe if i got them?



also would it suit me?



cos id love bangs!!



also what sort of cut and colour would look good and suit me?



im also going to a salon, i wont be doing it myself



oh yeah and i kinda want to go brunette, but my mum says every girl in our family who goes brunette ends up looking like a guy!



would that happen to me?



whats your opinion, for my hair?



thanks,



xox0



I need HAIR HELP!! NEW HAIR CUT WANTED!! NEED HAIR HELP! (PHOTO INCLUDED)?

bangs would probably look nice. you can get rid of the cow-lick part for side bangs by blow drying the to the side u want to help train them to not have a cow lick thats what the lady told me to do. =] and full bangs would probably look nice too



i have side bangs and i also love bangs. u could go more of a light brown?



straighten the bangs yeah it'd be possible but i dunno about fringe



I need HAIR HELP!! NEW HAIR CUT WANTED!! NEED HAIR HELP! (PHOTO INCLUDED)?

Wow. okay, first, don't go brunette. second, bangs wouldn't fit you and it wouldn't work cause of the part. straightening them would fry them no matter how good of a straightener you have, not to mention they would look bad. just try and grow it out a couple more inches and get some layers and angles and you should be all set.



I need HAIR HELP!! NEW HAIR CUT WANTED!! NEED HAIR HELP! (PHOTO INCLUDED)?

i dont like it u shud die ur hair black and then ask this again



I need HAIR HELP!! NEW HAIR CUT WANTED!! NEED HAIR HELP! (PHOTO INCLUDED)?

dye it this color: http://peoriapundit.com/blogpeoria/wp-co...



and try to make a side part and cut side bangs. the straight across abngs wouldnt go with your face shape, sorry.



I need HAIR HELP!! NEW HAIR CUT WANTED!! NEED HAIR HELP! (PHOTO INCLUDED)?

i think that a ash light brown would look cute. As for ther haircut Maybe an almost sweeping bang, and shorter layered look.



like this:



http://www.rankmyhairstyle.com/images/ha...



I need HAIR HELP!! NEW HAIR CUT WANTED!! NEED HAIR HELP! (PHOTO INCLUDED)?

I suggest u cut it like an inch or two but not much get sidesweep bangs they would look really good on u, dont go brunette, maybe get darker highlights, and yes the flat iron will work on ur bangs,,



Hope this helps



I need HAIR HELP!! NEW HAIR CUT WANTED!! NEED HAIR HELP! (PHOTO INCLUDED)?

i think side swept bangs would look good but DONT do full ones!! also you could go strawberry blonde and it would look great! hope that helps! :)



I need HAIR HELP!! NEW HAIR CUT WANTED!! NEED HAIR HELP! (PHOTO INCLUDED)?

Ok, first off, your face shape is kinda oblong, so I would suggest side bangs, not the regular ones that go on your forehead, in fact it won't go on it.



What I'm talking about is, you should get your hair like bangs that hug your cheeks to slim them. And if I were you, I'd straighten my hair out.



Also, what's cow lick?



I wouldn't dye my hair though!



Good luck, girl



x0x0 KoRy



I need HAIR HELP!! NEW HAIR CUT WANTED!! NEED HAIR HELP! (PHOTO INCLUDED)?

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/im...



I think this look would good on you with a like a light golden brown color or possibly a honey blonde. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment