Saturday, November 14, 2009

Straight/fine hair on top with wavy/frizzy toward the back of my head. ?Best haircut for 48 y.o. fre

Hi. I'm at the point where I'm ready to cut it all off, but know better. My hair is straight as a rod about half-way down my head. Then, underneath all the straight hair, comes a wild mix of a wavy frizzy mix toward the back of my head. A wild bumpy cowlick at the back of my head makes a short haircut difficult and growing out a cut even worse. Bobs are out because my hair is too thick. Layered looks last for a short time before they flip out or look frizzy. Every time I go for a cut I feel like I take a huge chance. At age 48 I really want something I can live with, ponytail or formal, without much fuss. I have tons of hair, with a chubby-oval face. I would really appreciate hearing from people who have this hair-personality type. If you have any hairstyle suggestions for me, I would Love it!



Straight/fine hair on top with wavy/frizzy toward the back of my head. ?Best haircut for 48 y.o. free spirit?

I would just get someone to cut or shave the frizzy hair thats bothering you underneath. That would make the hair on top lay down better and it'd be easier to style that way too.



I have two whirls on the back of my head, which are similar to cowlicks. You are right. If you cut the hair short around it, your hair will stand up!



I too have rats and knots that develop underneath my hair too. If I leave them alone, they look like spiral curls.



I also use John Frieda Frizz Ease Products. I use the smoothing creme. It works great, but don't overuse these types of products or they might make your hair look greasy instead.



Chubby faces look best by wearing styles that elongate the face, like longer bangs.



Hope this helps!



Carolyn



Got more hair questions?



http://www.lookgreat-loseweight-savemone...



Straight/fine hair on top with wavy/frizzy toward the back of my head. ?Best haircut for 48 y.o. free spirit?

Use KENDRA hair products. You can buy them from a salon. They work SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO well. I use them! With your type of hair your will be buying 3 different products from their line costing about $55 all together at most. Bottles range from $13 to $45 each. They really work. Try KENDRA!



Straight/fine hair on top with wavy/frizzy toward the back of my head. ?Best haircut for 48 y.o. free spirit?

Have you tried a bouncy bob cut? i think you should think about a bob.

No comments:

Post a Comment