Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hairstyle suggestions??

I am having my hair cut today. I have a roundish face and have been wearing a mid-length bob for many years. My hair is straight and neither thick or excessively thin. My eyes and lips are my best features. Any hairstylist that can suggest something different



(but not really drastic)? Thanks.



Hairstyle suggestions??

I think the layered messy look would be the best, it's very sexy looking.



Hairstyle suggestions??

Go for something wild like a dye or a perm or or both



Hairstyle suggestions??

Like a Cameron Diaz look, or a nice "messy" wash and wear look! Also very nice is the style Veronica Mars wore on the 1st series. Short, straight, casual but it can be worn in different ways. Very cool!



Hairstyle suggestions??

skinny head..

No comments:

Post a Comment