Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Help picking a fresh haircut.?

I'm 40ish and going back to work after an extended absence. I'd like to freshen up my hairstyle. I'm growing my hair from an A-Line bob that was just below the jawline. I really liked the cut but am split between growing it out and keeping it short. Husband wants it to grow of course. Currently my hair is almost shoulder length. My hair is dark brown and has a slight curl which makes it very hard to blow dry to a perfectly straight bob without a stylist. Not to mention I don't spend a lot of time doing my hair. I have a round face, wear glasses and am trying to stay away from extreme layers - makes my hair look too thin. Any suggestions?



Help picking a fresh haircut.?

Get one of those towering beehives like they used to wear back in the 60's



Help picking a fresh haircut.?

I say leave it shoulder length. And get it layered.



that's what works best with slightly curly hair.



It won't be near as much work in the morning, And that means more zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's for you!!



Bobs do NOT look good on people with round faces!!



Help picking a fresh haircut.?

HI TOP FADE !!!!!!!!!!



Help picking a fresh haircut.?

if u look like ur avatar then i think u should grow it out...try small layers but not too much...just at the ends...side bangs may work...idk...but a little curls at the end would look cute...and u could go online and search hairstyles that u like and print them and take it to ur hair salon and they'll style it like that 4 u!!! :P good luck!



Help picking a fresh haircut.?

You don't need extreme layers, but you do need some to add fullness to your hair. My hair is thin, too, but it really looks better ever since I've let my stylist layer it. Let your stylist know how much time you're willing to spend on your hair every day -before you get it cut. Maybe your stylist will suggest something new that would look nice on you and be practical with your new job. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment