Saturday, November 14, 2009

What's the new hair cut for 2008?

like last year was pob/bob



What's the new hair cut for 2008?

long hair is always in.



What's the new hair cut for 2008?

Hey Hunny_X



What Ever Hair Cut/Style You Want 銉?br>



I Didnt Even Know That Was The "Hair Cut" Last Year.I Dont Follow I Have My Own Style I Like To Be Noticed %26amp; Different.銉?br>



Im Unique As The Boys Say 銉?br>What's the new hair cut for 2008?



The powdered gentlemans wig. while your at it gentlemen, powder your faces and apply a little fake beauty spot just above the corner of your mouths. Then don a fine felvet coat and white frilly shirt with black buckled shoes!!



don't forget your tri-corn hat either! - then walk in the pub.



What's the new hair cut for 2008?

colour coded curls



What's the new hair cut for 2008?

this website is great ;



http://www.elle.com/gallery.aspx?section...



or just go to the elle website =]



it shows the top 10 haircuts/styles fall 2008, what they look like,how too get them =]



really good



x



What's the new hair cut for 2008?

Long hair is in right now-- loose curly waves that look kind of messy



What's the new hair cut for 2008?

I've got a suspicion that the bowl cut is due for a comeback.



What's the new hair cut for 2008?

long hair or a chunky bob



What's the new hair cut for 2008?

It's the Agyness Deyn but with a softer colour, and slightly longer at the sides. That's what I'm planning anyway and I went for the Pob last year (nothing to do with Posh though.)

No comments:

Post a Comment