Saturday, November 14, 2009

Where to go for dreads in Phenix City, AL/Columbus, GA area?

I have caucaison hair to the middle of my back and I want something funky and completely different for me. Normally I just chop off all my hair, bob it and blunt cut the ends.



I want to get loose med dreads (not braids, round dreads). I live in the Colunbus, Ga/Phenix City, AL area and I have no idea where to go. I've been looking everywhere and most places stick to African American hair. I don't trust myself to do it myself I know they have to be tight and I don't have a clue about doing it well.



Anyone have any suggestions for someone good? -I think I can pull it off but I don't want to go somewhere bad and look like a jackass.



PS Don't get political on me, I don't give a crap what you think I just want a good place to go.



Where to go for dreads in Phenix City, AL/Columbus, GA area?

alright, so i really don't know any places... i live in arizona. however, i would highly recommend doing the dreads yourself. i know you said you don't trust yourself, but in the end it's so worth it. check out dreadheadhq.com. before i dreaded my hair, i probably spent 4 hours reading everything on that site... it's incredibly informative and they even have dvds showing the proper way to backcomb, etc. i'm sure it probably doesn't seem like it now, but i swear your dreads will end up meaning something more than just a hairstyle for you, and in the end, you'd probably rather have done them yourself.



either way, best of luck with 'em!



Where to go for dreads in Phenix City, AL/Columbus, GA area?

try these sites: columbus.citysearch.com



slaonsearch.com



ask.com

No comments:

Post a Comment