Saturday, November 14, 2009

Ladies.. your opinion of this hairstyle?

my gf just got her hair cut really short in a short bob style and we were talking about whether most ppl would ever do it or not...



so the question... what do u ladies think of this style and would u ever get it yourself:



http://www150.pair.com/aluna/images/bobd...



Ladies.. your opinion of this hairstyle?

LOVE it! Of course, I have a similar cut - different color. It's very 50's - and hot!



Ladies.. your opinion of this hairstyle?

NO!



Ladies.. your opinion of this hairstyle?

cute. id never do it though, bcs my hair would never stay that flat and straight



Ladies.. your opinion of this hairstyle?

If my face was not so round i would deffinatly get it, the only problem with this cut is really only people with thinner, heart or diamond shaped faces can pull it off



Ladies.. your opinion of this hairstyle?

i wouldnt get it personally cz its 2 short 4 me but its a nyc style tho



xx



Ladies.. your opinion of this hairstyle?

i would never ever get that hair style, but if it's on the right person, and she could pull it off, go for it



Ladies.. your opinion of this hairstyle?

its ok , classy yet retro but sophisticated and it looks like GREAT! COOL!



Ladies.. your opinion of this hairstyle?

No, because short hair doesn't suit me, but if it did I would



Coz hair grows :)



Ladies.. your opinion of this hairstyle?

If you have the right facial features for it it's a great cut, very chic! Good for her to have the courage to give it a try! That's the great thing about hair it will always grow back!



Ladies.. your opinion of this hairstyle?

nooo.



i'm sure soome women are fortunate enough to be able to pull it off though... i have yet to meet one



Ladies.. your opinion of this hairstyle?

Depends on the type of hair. Would be great for thick straight



hair, or thick hair with body! I like the style, but don't have the right type of hair!



Ladies.. your opinion of this hairstyle?

Too short so no I wouldn't..



Ladies.. your opinion of this hairstyle?

no.



Ladies.. your opinion of this hairstyle?

i would NEVER get a bob! it depends wat u look good in and ur face type. i like guys with stright hair that come down to there cheek bone or there eye brows. or short and spikey



Ladies.. your opinion of this hairstyle?

if 1" longer, yeah why not



Ladies.. your opinion of this hairstyle?

No, I wouldn't personally want it. Short hair looks horrible on me! I also don't think I would be daring enough to try something so drastic!



Ladies.. your opinion of this hairstyle?

it's really ugly imo, but whateva pops your popcorn ..



Ladies.. your opinion of this hairstyle?

i would have to say no its too short



i say if it was a lil bit longer it would be cuter.



i dont really like the style tho



Ladies.. your opinion of this hairstyle?

It;s cute, and quite stylish, but I would not have it done. It is just a bit too short for me, I prefer my hair to be longer.



Ladies.. your opinion of this hairstyle?

Honestly I'm not as daring as your girlfriend. This haircut is cute if you can pull it off, but with my face shape I can't . I could never take my hair that short, although I did just get 6 inches off my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment