Thursday, November 12, 2009

What else can I do with my hair (pic)?

I got my hair cut a month ago and I don't really like it. I had long, somewhat thin hair...now it is a bob...but it still has no body to it. The reason I cut my hair is to look more my age and have a style....but not sure whatelse to do with it. I'm not wanting anyone to comment on my looks please, just my hair. Thanks!



http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x203/...



What else can I do with my hair (pic)?

Blowdry it.



This is how:



use a roller brush and while the hair dryers on curl your hairinwards while using it. I suggest you should get your hair washed and blowdryed at a parlour so you can see professionals at work! Haircuts will not be much of a health as the problem is your hair texture and it's shape not it's cut. Leaving it open was indeed a smart move as tying it would reveal how thin it was .In the futrure grow your hair longer as hair like yours would look gorgeous in a long flowing mane.



Note: I know you don't want any comments on this, but you have a really nice smile ( full of sunshine) and I suggest instead of covering it you should start flaunting it.



I'm a beautician I would know.



Good luck, I really hope I've helped



What else can I do with my hair (pic)?

the actual hair cut isn't bad, it just makes your forehead look more prominent. could you consider some kind of loose swept bangs?



What else can I do with my hair (pic)?

i would go with layers,



they help everyone(:



but i actually dont think your hair looks bad



What else can I do with my hair (pic)?

side swept fringe? It really will not help with body. But it would look good on you.



What else can I do with my hair (pic)?

u could get a mohawk----just a suggestion



What else can I do with my hair (pic)?

A colour in you hair around your face would help and maybe some layers...?



What else can I do with my hair (pic)?

I like the cut. If you don't thats all that matters, I would try a more inverted bob, back is shorter and cut some jagged bangs to cover your forehead a bit. you are very cute!!



What else can I do with my hair (pic)?

Get a bang going on......it will bring you back to a forehead instead of a fivehead......you are really cute!



What else can I do with my hair (pic)?

a nice side sweeping bang would look good with some highlights or perhaps red sections



What else can I do with my hair (pic)?

I would put highlights in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment