Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Do you think I'd look good with a bob?

I'm thinking about getting my hair cut into a bob, sort of like nicole richies:



http://www.hairfinder.com/celebritypictu...



But I don't know if it would look good with my face shape. My family and friends aren't great with this type of stuff, so that's why I'm here asking.



So opinions are great.



Here's my pics:



http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b374/b...



http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b374/b...



http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b374/b...



http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b374/b...



Do you think I'd look good with a bob?

Omg yeah! Your jaw line is really nice, it will definately be complimented by the a-line bob. I think your side bangs are really cute too, keep them, and get the a-line bob.



Do you think I'd look good with a bob?

i like your hair how it is now.



Do you think I'd look good with a bob?

Do it, but you'll benefit from bleaching your hair.



Do you think I'd look good with a bob?

yes. i think you would!.



oh by the way, the first picture youh put of you,



i thought you put a pic of lindsay lohan.



but, not like anorexic or anything.



and i luv your hair now!



loll.



Do you think I'd look good with a bob?

i think it would be cute, but I love your long hair!!



Do you think I'd look good with a bob?

it would look good, but your hair now is nicer



Do you think I'd look good with a bob?

why would you wanna cut it so short? don't do it..i like your hair how it is now.



Do you think I'd look good with a bob?

I also prefer your hair the way it is now but if you get a bob hair cut don't go any shorter than the picture you have posted have nicole richie... otherwise I don't think your face shape suits the hairstyle.



good luck choosing!



Do you think I'd look good with a bob?

YOU'RE GORGEOUS!



You actually kind of look like Nichole Richie. I don't know if a bob would be the best, I sort of think you're face shape wouldn't work with it. But you'd look good either way. And hair grows back.



Do you think I'd look good with a bob?

no, it's not you



Do you think I'd look good with a bob?

you would look very cute in a bobb.....nice cheek bones...make it slightly elevated,shorter in the back..



Do you think I'd look good with a bob?

yes but i like it the way it is now=]



Do you think I'd look good with a bob?

You would look good with me



Do you think I'd look good with a bob?

i like it better now...



Do you think I'd look good with a bob?

You're beautiful and I think a bob would look great on you. It would give you a fresh new look. 2D

No comments:

Post a Comment