Wednesday, November 4, 2009

HELP! Just cut my hair short, WHAT COLOUR SHOULD I DYE IT?..閳?

Just got a new haircut :) Nice and short for the summer. It's kinda of bob-like. Summer's starting and i really want a new colour! But what colour will look best? At the moment it's a medium redish/brown colour and i'm not too fond of it. My eyes are hazel. I'm looking for a colour that will look hot at the beach etc. But won't go a yuk colour with sun exposure!..閳?br>HELP! Just cut my hair short, WHAT COLOUR SHOULD I DYE IT?..閳?



I'm not sure if you want lighter or darker, but I would try a dark reddish brown or chocolate brown. Not too much of a difference, but not blah like a medium brown, but more richer. I'd go to a shop that sells salon dye and buy some there, it tends to look better and last longer than box dye! good luck!



HELP! Just cut my hair short, WHAT COLOUR SHOULD I DYE IT?..閳?

GET A COLOR PENCIL OR TEMP COLOR IN AND EXPERIMENT WITH DIFFERENT SHADES. STREAKS UP FRONT AND OFF COLORS ARE IN NOW.



HELP! Just cut my hair short, WHAT COLOUR SHOULD I DYE IT?..閳?

it depends on what you like.



if you like crazy colors like me go for it.



but onyl streaks cuse all over the head looks tacky to me.



but you have to use two colors that look good together like dont have brown hair and highlight it purple dye your hair blond or black or a darker brown then highlight it purple it dramatises the effect.



like blond on black.



you get it

No comments:

Post a Comment