Wednesday, November 4, 2009

How can i make my hair more "scene"?

I currently have an a-symmetrical longer bob.



what should i do to it to make it look not so...little girlish?!



How can i make my hair more "scene"?

Wear it so that at LEAST one of your eyes is covered at all times.



How can i make my hair more "scene"?

eww scene is grosss



How can i make my hair more "scene"?

shave it bald.



How can i make my hair more "scene"?

maybe if you want to stop looking little girlish, you should stop acting like a little girl. stop worrying about what genre your hair falls into.



How can i make my hair more "scene"?

Curl it out with a flat iorn makeing chunky flipped out pieces. You can go to the salon and ask about getting some sheared layers added so its not just a plain bob.



How can i make my hair more "scene"?

i guess that depends on your attitude. are you wanting it to be more fiesty? then get some texturing into it or use some color. product can add texture and enable you to have the girlish look and then transport into evening with some sassy.



go to a stylist for a consultation. it's usually free and then you won't be making a mistake before you know your options.



How can i make my hair more "scene"?

Get LOTS of layers, the shortest being about as high as your ear when straightened.



Also, layer your bangs a lot. Like assymetrical and layered.



Dye your hair dark brown with black highlights.



When you straighten your hair, make sure it's really really straight.



But mostly looking scene isn't ALL about the hair, its the clothes, the attitude, and the hair. Balance these three, and you will achieve maximum scene-ness.



OH! And avoid anything that flat out says "Abercrombie" or "hollister". There's nothing wrong with it, but if you're trying to be scene, that's not going to help.



Good luck, my scene friend!



How can i make my hair more "scene"?

wtf is "scene"?



How can i make my hair more "scene"?

http://groups.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse... That site has lots of scene hair tips for every kind of hair and color. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment