Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I have a round round face should i cut my hair like to a bob?

Bob style s look wonderful on round faces. Yes if your face is very round go for that new look. It its not you might want to make sure first.. Do not go for a flip bob if your face is not round. No bangs either. They make your head look more round. Make sure your hair is very flat also Close to your face. : ) good luck :)



I have a round round face should i cut my hair like to a bob?

Well, I have a round face and my stylist refuses to give me a bob. He says it will make my face look fuller. He is a master stylist, so I go with his opinion even though I love bobs. I think if you have some chiseling in your features, for example, high cheek bones and a nose that is somewhat prominent, you may be able to pull it off. Unfortunately, I have a very small nose even though my cheek bones are sort of high. He cuts my hair like Meg Ryan's shag, and I get a lot of compliments.



The site that I've included also states that you should avoid a bob if you have a round face.



I have a round round face should i cut my hair like to a bob?

Hi, I Have a round face, and tried a bob a few years ago.



I just didn't think it flattered me, and a lot of my (very honest) friends, both guys and girls, agreed.



I'm 31 with a lot of hairstyles in my history, and what I've settled on and am most happy with is mid back length hair. If you feel you would like it shorter, try a few layers around your face first, and a few highlights towards the front, and usually try to part it on the side, and pull some over your forehead when you make a ponytail, like my avatar, lol! That's what I get the most compliments on.



Good luck!!



I have a round round face should i cut my hair like to a bob?

get a extreme a-line bob with razored ends, giving the hair some texture.



which mean having a bob that is shorter in the back then the front, a extreme one, means your front is way longer then the back, a little more edgier then a regular bob.



You can pull is look off !



Do it ! Hair is supposed to be fun !



Good to see you Hayley :)

No comments:

Post a Comment