Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I just washed my hair and at the end it look like i need a perm so how long do i wait to put another

i have a short bob help



I just washed my hair and at the end it look like i need a perm so how long do i wait to put another perm in?

wait between 4-6 weeks. About a month or so.



It depends how fast you grow new growth. Because if you over perm hair it will break. Put conditioner on the already permed hair when you do it too make sure this doesn't happen.



I just washed my hair and at the end it look like i need a perm so how long do i wait to put another perm in?

I was told 2 wait 48 hours before perming ur hair after you wash it and i think you should wait 48 hours to prevent damaging your hair. did you try pressing your hair, that sometimes seems to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment