Thursday, November 12, 2009

I'm not sure what would work best?

Alright, I'm thinking I want a haircut.



I'm a teen in high school.



I have a round/square face, thick wavy red hair.



Currently it is basically one length going down to mid-back.



I want something shorter.



I have done some research and found the best cut for my face is either a bob with some curls or something at the bottom or something layered. I'm not sure if either of these will work.



What do you think will work best?



Here is a picture.



http://i12.tinypic.com/4c2o9k2.jpg



Help is greatly appreciated.



I'm not sure what would work best?

With the description and photo you've provided, I think something layered would look best. Personally, I think the longest layer should be just a little past your shoulder, and no bangs! Good luck with the hair cut!



I'm not sure what would work best?

you should have a layered look and the first layer should be around chin or sholder length



I'm not sure what would work best?

have shaggy layers shortest layer should be around the chin and maybe sideswept bangs or a pixie cut maybe



I'm not sure what would work best?

u need to get curls done



it make ur face look proportionate



I'm not sure what would work best?

layered cut is look good on u...



I'm not sure what would work best?

You should definately have face framing layers. I would consider bangs of some sort, side swept but short. And throw in a little gel to emphisis your curl and keep it low maintenance. :)



I'm not sure what would work best?

go for layers



I'm not sure what would work best?

i am a hairdresser if you came to me i and said do what you want i would layer your hair and encourage the curl in you hair all hair can b low maintenance but length is going to look better than short hair and its a beautiful colour just beautiful modern and more you age layered around your face if you want a bang get a side one and have fun with it whatever you do its hair so it will grow back



I'm not sure what would work best?

I checked your pic out. Short hair will not look good on you. Try layering your hair. This will make your hair feel and look thinner. Also flat iron it.



I'm not sure what would work best?

Hello..you have very prety hair color..first off i wouldnt cut it short or layer it either.Id let it grow as long as you could..just trim the ends a little as it grows..Long hair will lenghten you face and slim it also.I think long curly hair is soo beautiful...please reconsider you wont be sorry..if you cut it short you may regret it...seriously..dont cut it..please.Short hair will make your face rounder and appear large...and layers will make it puff out alot..



I'm not sure what would work best?

why dont you go o monster.com:...



I'm not sure what would work best?

go for it i think it will look cute short



I'm not sure what would work best?

I know you said you want to be low maitenence but i think this would be very cute: Get long layers and have them frame the hair around your face. Then (it looks like you have curly/wavy hair) straighten your hair with a flatening iron. This will also help thin out your face. If you dont want to straighten in in the morning, dont have them frame your face, but still get long layers. Good luck!



I'm not sure what would work best?

omG i have the same hair!!! i have small layers, no longer than my shoulders and bangs shoved to the left. blow dry it and its amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment