Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Can i cut my hair like this?? w/pic?

i really like this haircut:



http://www.zimbio.com/The+Fashion+Files/...



only a bit longer in the back, covering my neck at least and the rest proportinately adjusted i suppose.



this is me:



http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a176/b...



do you think it will look alright??



and how should i color it?



thanks!!



Can i cut my hair like this?? w/pic?

That cut would look very good, and personally i would keep the color. The color you have now goes with eyes so beautifully.



Can i cut my hair like this?? w/pic?

i think your hair rite noiw looks awesome and its really hard to pull off the look that rihanna has but youll neva know if u dont do it!



Can i cut my hair like this?? w/pic?

it'll look good, but you're bangs are too short for the hairstyle.



Can i cut my hair like this?? w/pic?

I think it would be a very nice style for you. Leave it the color it is now and add some highlights.



Can i cut my hair like this?? w/pic?

The picture of the hair cut is with an African/American woman. Do you think you'd get the same effect with your non A/A hair? I think the classic wedge cut would look better. You know, the long in front and cut up short along the back of your head. I've seen a lot of women with that cut and it looks really good straightened and with your type of hair. I like the color you have now. Maybe some highlights.



Can i cut my hair like this?? w/pic?

Yeah it looks good, you should colour it with a hair dye! Hehehe



Can i cut my hair like this?? w/pic?

i dont think it would look bad but it might be high maintenance. For your features I would go dark with golden touches.



Can i cut my hair like this?? w/pic?

It's a risky cut, but yeah if you do a long bob to the one you showed it should work out, but remeber you have to blow dry it straight all the time to show off the cut, (can you be botherd to do that)??. Now as for the colour, go for 1 shade darker than your own hair. I think you have the face to pull it off. but you have short hair at the front (bangs) not sure how that will affect your cut, you will have uneven hair. Check with the hairdresser and see what they say.



Can i cut my hair like this?? w/pic?

nice....keep the color, it really matches yr eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment