Wednesday, November 4, 2009

How Can I Get the look of victoria beckham's bob/pob??

my hair is cut just like hers.. but i can never get it to look like hers. Only answer if you really know what your talking about. is there any websites or videos that tell me how to get this look?



How Can I Get the look of victoria beckham's bob/pob??

product, round brush and blowdryer.



ask your stylist HOW to blowdry your hair. it's her/his JOB to teach you how to keep your style at home. shame on him/her for not doing the job correctly in the FIRST place!



and DON'T let him/her charge you for it, either. walk in and walk up to the stylist and tell him/her "you didn't finish your job. you never taught me how to keep it the way you had it" and sit in the chair and wait.



you are ALLOWED to have an attitude about it BECAUSE you were not taught.



can you tell how much this pississ me off?



How Can I Get the look of victoria beckham's bob/pob??

wash hair, wrap hair and sit under the dryer, do not blow dry. Unwrap hair and curl. Wrap hair eveynight and unwrap in the morning.



How Can I Get the look of victoria beckham's bob/pob??

First of all it is hard to answer without knowing what type of hair you have.



and who gave you the cut? Go back and ask them how to style it. Whenever you get a new cut that requires maintenance, you should always find out how to style it and which products are needed.



Products are very important!



Like I said it depends on your hair type ? fine, med, course? Is it curly, Striaght, wavy?

No comments:

Post a Comment