Wednesday, November 4, 2009

What's your hair horror story?

I remember once I had a bob, it literally looked like I had a triangle on my head lol



What's your hair horror story?

I had to cut it off to above my chin.



God, You know how boys wear hats to make their hair flippy?



Yeah, thats how short it was. And I flipped it out too.



OH GOD. IT WAS HORRID.



:3



What's your hair horror story?

Well one time I was mad at my mom, So I thought I'd get back at her by cutting my bangs to look really gross. Bad Idea, she didn't care and wouldn't take me to get it fixed.



Boy Did I make a mistake.



What's your hair horror story?

I dyed my dark brown hair black. It looked shocking, I looked like death warmed up.



Little did I realise, that there is a big difference between brown hair and black hair!



What's your hair horror story?

When I was 10



I deciced to cut my bangs because they started to annoy me



My bangs were about a half inch long and stuck striaght out since I had curly hair



And I havent discovered flat irons yet.



lawl



I look so funny in pictures!



What's your hair horror story?

Ooh, I have many hair horror stories. I'm growing out something horrible right now actually. I'm not even sure how to explain what she did. All I can say is chopped up, totally uneven,thinned out and shredded. My hair was long and pretty before this too. The shredding makes me look like all my hair has split ends. I've been wearing it up for a year, it's time for me to go have something done with it ,but I'm so incredibly scared to let anyone near my hair. They mess it up again,I will be almost bald.



What's your hair horror story?

I bleached my hair over 12 times over a period of a year. Always changed my hair colours.



So i had to it get cut short (recently) :[



I mean short (3 to 4 inches)



What's your hair horror story?

as a salon owner I used to do a lot of competition work, and was always looking for models, then a stylist had her model go ill at the show, and I said I would stand in for her, she had explained it was a cutting and colouring exhibition, I said ok as I thought I could do with a cut anyway, I had shoulder lenght hair at the time, and I ended up with a bowl cut that was at the top of my ears, I thought I looked like a monk



however would you believe she won first prize, I then had to get one of my girls to actually layer what I had left, so I ended up with what you would call a very short crop, but clients loved it and thought it suited me, that's what you call doing a favour



and to me a horror haircut, to the stylist first Prize and chuffed to bits, so i learnt to always ask clients how short are you sure etc etc



What's your hair horror story?

I bought a DIY highlighting kit for my hair. My mum brushed it in left it for 20 mins and washed it off in the bath. I got out looked in the mirror and looked like Marilyn Monroe. I had to buy a brown dye to try and cover up the bleach blonde. This happened 4 days before my brothers wedding. Nightmare. My mum has never touched my hair since. lol



What's your hair horror story?

i used to get dragged to the barber after school which i hated. The guy was a bit older and gave me a really short back and sides the nape was bald lol. I was mortified i never really got over it. I wonder what age you had your bob at? was it very short?



What's your hair horror story?

it was haunted :))



i didn't have a horror hair story



What's your hair horror story?

I hope this makes u laugh. Well, about 4 years ago..in my early twenties, I decided to color my hair. Off I went to Boots the Chemists and bought some semi-permanent colour閳ヮ洑he name was something like deep plum閳ヮ泧 dark brunette with a tiny hint of deep burgandy or plum. I got home, rushed to the bathroom and slappped the stuff on my head using the gloves it came with. Then all of the sudden閳?.briinggg briinnggg閳?.the phone goes閳ヮ洐o I get chatting to my friend. The dye, at this time, is on my hair and I am chatting away. After a 40 minute girly phone call, I decide to wash my hair. I do so and the dye washes down the drain. I get out, and proceed to my bedroom. Then - shock horror! OMG閳ヮ洆y head is purple..!!!!! I look at the instructions and realise that I should have left it on for 20 mins only. What an idiot!? I get called 'Purple head' for at least a month at work until it grows out閳ヮ洅ol..I'll never do that again..

No comments:

Post a Comment